Monday, July 04, 2005

wow bloboz, that is so cool!, great idea!

wow, why haven't i thought of That whenever me and a friend had some time!, it looks so cool and urban that i wished i tagged along with DentO so it'd be a cool experience to remember!,

ahh i remember the old days when i used to hop on the public bus (no air conditioning at that time, thank you very much :P) every day at 6pm and sit and wait till it reaches Alrehab complex in hawalli and i buy a another PlayStation game that's cover i liked or randomly chose and get to hang out at the internet cafe in the basement floor and glare for hours at the monitor chatting on irc (wow, YAWNER) and downloading and checking out new programs and play with the operating system's settings randomly :P,

oh and i remember using my left hand with the mouse! LOL now that was really weird cause my right hand was exclusive for feeding purposes hehe, thank god i trained both my hands on doing equal stuff yadda yadda i talk too much lol,

check out the Mission photo gallery (yeah they've planned it for a whole year!) for more pictures! YAY long live the BloBoz style :D

me hates heat at summer and hates cold in winter, is that why i always shower with warm water all year long?, i miss spring.. (LOL YAH as if we even have one! haha)


PS: omg unkymoods is..*gulp*.. dead!! :(

EDIT!: (July 9th) yay my unky thingie's BACK! :D

2 Comments:

At 7/09/2005 11:49:00 AM , Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

I saw it through you, thanx for helping me making summer2005 plans :P

 
At 7/09/2005 12:44:00 PM , Blogger Dragon said...

bloboz: sure!, thank *you* for reminding me of elli ma'6a :D hehe

Spontaneousnessity: yay!, glad to be of service ;P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home