Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Weird Dream

i don't know about you but i hate dreams, i don't care if it's good. bad or scary, cause they're all weird, at least the ones i get (oh lucky me..),

it starts when i fell asleep a couple of days ago,
i dreamt about me knowing this "girl of my dreams" and of course glazy look that doesn't show the face, i was in the car with her and she tells me that her "family" doesn't approve of me (the sole irony in this dream),

then i get a flash of her father with a frowny face as a courtesy along with the talk, another flash of one of my best friends and it appears that he's friends with her too, then i feel a bit jealous about it, back to the car scene and the funny thing is that the car looks like my friend's car (the one in the dream) and it has a brownish colour (wich is apparently the theme colour of the dream now) and the sky looks like it too except that it's much ligher,

we arrive at a building that i think is a school one, and vuala, the dream ends and i wake up with "DUH?!" as a first impression of it, i called my friend later on (he lives in the uae atm as a student) and told him about the weird quincident of him being in a dream of mine and that it's the first time ever in a long time that i dreamt of a close friend of mine, the funny thing is that he didn't give a damn about it by summing his answer up with an "oh, okay"..

3 Comments:

At 3/05/2005 10:34:00 AM , Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Maybe it's just your sub-conscious acting up :)

 
At 3/06/2005 06:32:00 AM , Blogger Dragon said...

Drunk'n'Gorgeous, you really think so? *innocent look*, lol well, it could mean that i'm reacting to something that happened to me of some sort, but i don't think that anything that could've frustrated me that much has happened to me in a while so it got me really confused..

MissNarcotiC Part Deux, yeah i feel what you're saying girl!, i usually wake up everyday with a feeling like i closed my eyes for a few seconds and opened 'em up and i find that i moved in time (tacky, i know ;P), or with a memory of a dream that flashed in less than a second (that's how i prefer them, hehe) and i don't remember jack, by the way i checked out your blog a while ago and it rocks!, good to know that we have less material more artsy people in this god blessed country ;), thanks for passing by!

 
At 3/14/2005 04:06:00 AM , Blogger Guava Jelly said...

ironically ive been having the same dreams for the past 10 years.. (i can see his face and i managed to sketch a likeness)... im outside school (when i was 15..) and he comes and protects me from this boys who were harassing me and my friends... then we walk into the school theatre and its a hospital room, there’s a baby and it doesn't smile.. so we sit there trying to make it grin.. this is just one of those long dreams ive been having.. they are weird but i gave up lookin to see if he’s real.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home