Sunday, September 18, 2005

it does concern..

i totally support 's post about the US-SLASH-Kuwaiti citizen chicks cause it stopped being a "personal" issue when they were labeled as "slash" kuwaiti, the dual citizenship thing is the main issue here cause they are damn US citizen first then comes the dual citizenship thing which was stuck to it cause of the name and race of for sure (media frenzy) and that just plain pisses me off, believe me if they weren't mentioned as kuwaiti citizens too it would've just been a mere *did you know* and the "setraw 3albanat" thing would've worked out, bas '7ala9 it became our concern as kuwaitis and it's shameful too.

At 1:37 PM, Kuwaiti Femme said...
First and for most, I will apologize if I had insulted anyone. Its not only the public that is telling me to take off my post (which is just the facts anyone can look up online in 2 mins.) but also my family members. I am not trying to "ruin" these girls reputations. I don't think my impact is so great. And if people truly think my blog is such a defining statement for these girl's future reputations, please get over it. We come from a society where Kids can get blue tooth videos of people having their heads chopped off (and god knows what else) I sincerely doubt my modest web page will effect too many. I have put this up not for the sake of gossip, which I do oppose whole heartily; but because I believe that it is a controversial issue that educated and well-mannered people could acknowledge and define. I personally have nothing against drinking, in fact, I have nothing against people living their lives they way they want to, (unless they censor me). I was shocked to learn that those girls would drink and drive, and I acknowledge that it is the mistake of all mistakes since a life has been taken. This is not a battle between the USA and Kuwait, I live in the US, and not one American seems to care. In America, about 18,000 people die each and every year because of drunk-driving accidents, and about 327,000 are injured.(www.dui.com), We as Kuwaitis could try and try to shield ourselves from our own gossip, but the fact of the matter is We are our own burden. The details of the situation was televised, and easily accessible. I am merely restating the information I had received from other people. Its not secret. We shouldn't cover up such an incident, but instead learn from it and educate your youth. We have to understand the brutality of the situation and hope these girls will grow from it as we should too.

i totally agree with what's said except for the "have nothing against drinking" part but it's a personal opinion and i respect it, we have our traditions here (let alone religion cause it's an already played card) and i as a kuwaiti respect them too and we do have our reputation based on it and it's being carefully watched by neighboring countries (ya shamatit abla 6aza feya..) plus the girls' family reputation amogst us locals again cause it concerns SLASH-kuwaiti [GIRLS] and there's drunkness (just the actual one who did the hit, thank god) involved plus the victim's death, a 3-in-1 combo that mix really well with eachother that the facts and disreputation will stick to their families for ages.

again i'm not against "elsiter" but it got blocked out when they were labeled with the SLASH thing as in almost disregarding them as full blown US citizens by sticking the dual citizenship on them.

i applaud the bravery of my fellow q80 blogger abroad (rhymes!) "Kuwaiti Femme" and the logicality of Bo Jaij plus emjablah 7ag halAnonymous "way fashla" people who are wallaho a3lam probably close friends and/or relatives of the SLASH girls mentioned above and they were *only* playing the "fashla drop it they're e3yal dertek" card and totally neglected the other "revealing/notable/attractioning/magnetic" facts.

ya3ni i'm against publicizing the thing for the sake of the poor families as in direct request to the court or arresting officers (if they acted on it earlier) by their representative attorneys to not reveal their names or at least last names, but i'm totally with the fact that we are directly involved cause they were labeled as one of us kuwaitis in general (the SLASH-dual citizenship thing).



oh and to those Anonymous "omg way fashla setraw remove the post" close friends and/or relative people,

THESE ARE *OUR* PERSONAL SPACES AND WE HAVE THE FUCKING (scuuze me french) RIGHT TO WRITE, WHINE, BITCH etc. ABOUT ANY DAMN THING WE WANT (personal freedom, no one's obligated to read our blogs EVER) ya3ni we talk about whatever the hell we want, whenever the fuck (scuze me french again) we want PERIOD.
and that, ladies and gents what triggered the seriousish nationalist side of humble moi to post about this issue, FREE SPEECH ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE, everyone's entitled to what they say and they have the right to spit it out, talk about anything and everything you want, my dear q80 bloggies, darbkom '7athar..


q80 femme YOU GO GIRL *double snap*, lat'7afen.. know that there are people who support you for opening your mind out to the world.


Keep on Blogging!


oh btw this entire thing was posted using a great freeware blogging proggie called w.bloggar and it works fast!, *LUV* THE LITTLE THING! :D

now cause i said something about french and that caused me to remember that french freaky matrix character..,


"i bid you adieu"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home