Sunday, October 16, 2005

simple.., yet powerful meanings


i'm exhausted.., addiction fighting back the will to fast.., thoughts and wills altered to please the addict within..
weakened and frustrated by restrictions, my addiction is acting out with a will of it's own.
my personal privacy's being censored, i'm being questioned indirectly, getting hints/nudges (na'3zat) from the close and around..

you get the point, i'm purposely being vague

potential post: my thoughts on my public/social/local political views, me being tourn up with my conservative people and my liberality, am i a liberal conservative or is it the other way around?, ya3ni is there a difference?,

i'll try to figure it out..

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 12:51:00 PM , Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

You sound confused. :)
No worries. :)

 
At 10/17/2005 06:48:00 PM , Blogger Dragon said...

mcarabian: i didn't exactly mean labeling myself, i was referring to how would i describe my views as they are kind of mixed out of two, mine and the ones i was raised on, and thank god no i do *NOT* discriminate!, i (try to, hopefully) embrace humanity in it's differences, people are different, that's what makes them special!, and i totally respect that, thanks for stopping by! :D

delicately realistic: hi there!, i always sound confused! :P LOL nah, well probably but i'm not, really, i just lack the techniques of elaboration ;P hehe


my god i even lack the bliss of memory!, i wrote kind of different comments and i tried ot remember them as i wrote 'em again!, UGH i hate how blogger.com designed their commenting system!, i clicked on a link here mistakenly and it prevented me from going back..

i turned the comment popup thingie off!, for now (kidding symbz! :P hehe)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home